1) Satan quotes the will of God dismissively.
2) You recite the will of God verbatim.
3) Satan counters with his peddling of the verbatim.
Take any doctrine which divides and pits Christianity against Judaism, the religion of Jesus of Jesus, or any other doctrine which causes deep rifts in Christianity, the argument against the verbatim of the Bible follows the classical pattern of lies of the Serpent, aka Satan.
Mind you, what has changed in the will of God since the fall in the Garden of Eden? Whatever did not make it through Exodus and nothing else, unless it has been fulfilled at the cross.
In Matthew 5:17-18, Jesus gives the rule of thumbs to know what is or what is not to be kept in the Bible. Basically, in the English language, not even the 'dot' on the 'i' in the Law, the Prophets,and the Psalms.
(17) Think not that I am come to make void the law or the prophets; I am not come to make void, but to fulfil.
(18) For verily I say unto you, Until the heaven and the earth pass away, one iota or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law till all come to pass.
Jesus goes further to signify the immutability of the word of His Word:
But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one dot of the Law to become void. (Luke 16:17)
What happens to those who teach false doctrines which are not from the Bible? You loose your salvation, according to Mark 7:7.
(6) And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written, “‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me;
(7) in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’
From the foregoing, can there be any argument that the Sabbath of Jesus (Luke 6:5) was done away with at the cross or was only meant for the Jews?
(8) “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Can there be any argument against eating animal flesh to follow the vegetarian diet of Adam and Eve when God ordered man to eat flesh without the blood and its fat and gave a list of what animal of which we may and may not eat the flesh?
Genesis 9:3-9 ASV
(3) Every moving thing that liveth shall be food for you; as the green herb have I given you all.
(4) But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
(5) And surely your blood, the blood of your lives, will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it: and at the hand of man, even at the hand of every man's brother, will I require the life of man.
(6) Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
(7) And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.
(8) And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,
(9) And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
Leviticus 3:17 ASV
(17) It shall be a perpetual statute throughout your generations in all your dwellings, that ye shall eat neither fat nor blood.
Leviticus 17:12-14 ASV
(12) Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood.
(13) And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among them, who taketh in hunting any beast or bird that may be eaten; he shall pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust.
(14) For as to the life of all flesh, the blood thereof is all one with the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh; for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.
Do you modify the grammatical structure of the sentences in the biblical manuscript to deny Jesus as YHWH God (John 1:1, Romans 9:9-10)?
If you do not keep the Sabbath of Jesus or do not eat meat based on doctrinal considerations, if you deny that Jesus is YHWH God in flesh, it is simply because you are following Satan and his lead. Period. That is sin. That is Satan.