The Bible is 'a systematically organized body of knowledge on the subject of Judaic faith for salvation of men, which, from the creation of this world until its end with fire, seeks to elicit from all mankind a set of specific behaviors which are acceptable to Jesus (God) for his salvation. The object of the Science of the Bible is salvation of any willing man and woman, which depends on the right faith, right behavior, and divine love.
But it is easier for the heaven and the earth to pass away than one point of the Law to fail. Luke 16:17 LITV
(4) Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, even statutes and ordinances. Malachi 4:4 ASV
Malachi 4:4-6 KJV
(4) Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
(5) Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
(6) And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
And answering, Jesus said to them, Do you not err because of this, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God? Mark 12:24 LITV
(15) and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation--just as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, wrote to you, (16) as also in all his letters, speaking in them about these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the unlearned and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures. 2 Peter 3:15-16 EMTV
Ye shall observe to do therefore as Jehovah your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left. Deuteronomy 5:32 ASVYe shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish from it, that ye may keep the commandments of Jehovah your God which I command you. Deuteronomy 4:2 ASVWhat thing soever I command you, that shall ye observe to do: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it. Deuteronomy 12:32 ASV(7) Only be strong and very brave, so that you may take heed to do according to all the Law which Moses My servant commanded you. Do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may act wisely wherever you go. (8) This book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, and you shall meditate on it by day and by night, so that you shall be on guard to do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall prosper your way, and then you shall act wisely.
The Bible, which contains the collection of the books of the Hebrew Canon and those of the New Testament, remains the rigorous scientific discipline (Deuteronomy 4:2, 5:32, Isaiah 40:8, Matthew 5:17-18, 28:19, Luke 16:17, et cetera) which sets the rules of eternal love, of eternal faith, of eternal behavior, and the temporary shadows (Colossians 2:16) of the redemptive incarnation of the Tetragrammaton YHWH God (Deuteronomy 6:4, Exodus 15:3, Malachi 3:6, Luke 1:35, 2:11, John 5:46, 8:56-58) who is to be known among mankind under the Hebrew name YHOSHUA (Jesus in English). Matthew 1:21.
The Bible is timeless, immutable, unchangeable, unchanging as the One who gave it to Moses (Exodus 33:11, Deuteronomy 6:4, 34:10, Malachi 3:6, John 5:46-47, Hebrews 13:8).
The Bible is codified for the perfection of each man who is willing to take advantage of the offer for another shot to regain his immortality which is powered by the grace of the incarnated God Creator YHWH known as YHOSHUA (Jesus) [because, since man was fashioned at the image of YHWH God, according to the Word of YHWH God (Jesus), each man is as god as YHWH God] and His New God the Father whom Jesus revealed to whomever He chooses (Luke 10:22).
The New Testament discourses about the Old Testament and its fulfillment in Jesus Christ. The New Testament validates the Eternal Faith, Eternal Behavior, and the fulfilment of the shadows of YHWH God to become flesh and to be known as Yhoshua (Jesus) as spoken of in the Jewish Bible. Meditate on Colossians 2:16, John 1, Romans 10:9-11, Luke 1:35, 2:11, John 3:16.
Does the New Testament teach that the Old Testament is obsolete as the Christians suggest it in the names of the division of the Bible? As aforementioned, the tenor or the basis of the Old Testament is its immutability: nothing in it may be changed. In the New Testament, God (Jesus) Himself reiterates that axiom, as He did in Moses, that nothing may be changed or loosened in the Jewish Bible, the Scriptures, the Old Testament.
In that sense, Jesus declares that salvation is of the Jews. As such, Jesus has made us one with the Jews to convert all those who can hear His voice into Jews.
(17) “Do not think that I came to abolish [loosen] the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish [loosen] but to fulfill. Matthew 5:17 NASB
(10) For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is become guilty of all. James 2:10 ASV
Acts 15:5-6 ASV
(5) But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees who believed, saying, It is needful to circumcise them, and to charge them to keep the law of Moses.
(6) And the apostles and the elders were gathered together to consider of this matter.
Acts 15:21 ASV
(21) For Moses from generations of old hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath.
Acts 15:28-29 ASV
(28) For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things:
(29) that ye abstain from things sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication; from which if ye keep yourselves, it shall be well with you. Fare ye well.
Colossians 2:16-17 ASV
(16) Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of a feast day or a new moon or a sabbath day:
(17) which are a shadow of the things to come; but the body is Christ's.
James 2:10 ASV
(10) For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is become guilty of all.
Colossians 2:20-23 ASV
(20) If ye died with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, do ye subject yourselves to ordinances,
(21) Handle not, nor taste, nor touch
(22) (all which things are to perish with the using), after the precepts and doctrines of men?
(23) Which things have indeed a show of wisdom in will-worship, and humility, and severity to the body; but are not of any value against the indulgence of the flesh.
For if because of meat thy brother is grieved, thou walkest no longer in love. Destroy not with thy meat him for whom Christ died. Romans 14:15 ASV
Overthrow not for meat's sake the work of God. All things indeed are clean; howbeit it is evil for that man who eateth with offence. Romans 14:20 ASV
For if a man see thee who hast knowledge sitting at meat in an idol's temple, will not his conscience, if he is weak, be emboldened to eat things sacrificed to idols? 1 Corinthians 8:10 ASV
Wherefore, if meat causeth my brother to stumble, I will eat no flesh for evermore, that I cause not my brother to stumble. 1 Corinthians 8:13 ASV
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of a feast day or a new moon or a sabbath day: Colossians 2:16 ASV
The false teachers assign new meanings to common words of everyday speech, as Satan did with Eve, to rob us our salvation
And He said to them, "Go into all the world; herald the evangel to the entire creation." (16) He who believes and is baptized shall be saved, yet he who disbelieves shall be condemned." Mark 16:15-16 CLV
Now apart from faith it is impossible to be well pleasing, for he who is coming to God must believe that He is, and is becoming a Rewarder of those who are seeking Him out." Hebrews 11:6 CLV
Many believers reject the Old Testament, in whole or in part, because, as it is called, the Scriptures are indeed old, since Moses. Yet, Jesus says that the Old Testament gives eternal life and knowledge about Him.
Logically, then, if we dismiss the Old Testament, we are forfeiting the way to salvation and the knowledge of who Jesus is, which is a knowledge to be confessed or admitted by each mouth of every believer, a knowledge that is also necessary for salvation (John 17:3, Romans 10:9-11, Philippians 2:9-11).
As detailed above, according to Matthew 5:17-18, THE BIBLE CONTENT MAY NOT CHANGE IN ANY WAY AND, AS SUCH, IT IS NOT UP FOR DEBATES FOR ACCEPTANCE, REJECTION, OR DISMISSAL OF ANYTHING IN HER. ONLY THE FULFILLED PORTION OF HER CONTENT CAN BE DISMISSED.
There is one principle in the Bible that was broken, and that transgression spearheaded all the tragic drama on earth. The absolute principle remains that GOD RULES every single aspect of our life. The pattern is, God commands or prohibits a behavior but Satan dismisses it and counters it with his own version to lead someone to not do what God commands.
We do not see Satan and we do not see God. However, what we do is either influenced by Satan or by God. If you hear any religious pundit genius making a solid counterpoint against any iota in the Bible (Matthew 5:17-18), know that whoever that genius spiritual leader may be, he/she is actually an Antichrist (1 John 2:18-27) inspired by the beast of Apocalypse.
The principle established by God may appear insignificant. For example, after the flood and after the Exodus, way down to Jesus and forever, God commanded man to eat, in addition to green plants (Genesis 9:3-4, Deuteronomy 12:23-24), flesh but not with the blood or with the fat (Leviticus 3:17). God listed what kind of flesh may and may not be eaten. However, many religious spiritual leaders and pundits counter that the order from God to eat meat was temporary and not recommended any way because God did not tell Adam and Eve to eat flesh or did not design our stomach to digest flesh and because there are reliable scientific studies that show that meat is poison to our body and shortens our longevity, et cetera. That is the same original eternal pattern of peddling the word of God in the garden of Eden. It is the same pattern of lie in all circumstances of life when we act against the clear expressed will of God. Hence, being a vegetarian based on the aforementioned false reasonings makes us Antichrists because while Jesus told man to eat approved animal flesh we counter His order with the satanic pattern of misinformation or, in the language of American Republican mindset of the twenty-first century, with pattern of fake news. Substitute the doctrine of flesh eating with any other doctrine we dislike in the Bible, like Sabbath keeping, to see the consequences of the pattern of Eden satanic teaching. Whoever teaches against eating meat or Sabbath keeping is an Antichrist (Colossians 2:16-23).
If you are a human being and you can read, set your heart, not your mind, to understand it (Matthew 13: 15) so you can adjust your behavior accordingly (Luke 16:19-31). Pray so that her star (john 5:39, Luke 24:44) can be revealed to you (Luke 10:22; 24:45; Ephesians 3:4; Matthew 13:35) so you can hear his true voice (john 10:16,27). Part of her content describes the call on all man to do and behave as it is written in Moses, which is the eternal reference of acceptable behaviors to god yesterday, today, tomorrow, and as long as this world still exists (Matthew 5:17-18; Ephesians 5;17). Now, the rules on behavior are old (Hebrews 13:8; Malachi 3:6; 1 peter 1:11-12) but that is fairness and justice in that no generation may whine because Jesus made it easier in another generation (Luke 16:17).